Chenega Corporation Jobs – Junior Business Analyst in Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
The Junior Business Analyst works alongside the project/program manager, technical
staff, and federal clients for IT strategy and business support services. The Junior Business Analyst is responsible for the technical, contractual, administrative, and financial aspects of the
assigned task(s) as assigned by the Federal Task Lead. Work may include analysis and
support related to statutory requirements and compliance, assignments to support the agency
mission/strategic goals, business process reengineering, implementation plans, configuration
management, change management, IT asset management, IT service request fulfillment,
and/or integration of IT investment processes to other procedures and disciplines.
- Asist the Senior Business Analyst in providing internal/external analysis services to management and technical staff with supporting IT investments and solving complex IT project management issues in accordance with federal laws, regulations, and procedures.
- Help plan, and conduct research, and development work on projects of major complexity with the origination and application of new and best practices techniques.
- Identify best practices and create and assess performance measurements.
- Assist in review and analyze cost, schedule, and performance requirements for federal IT investments.
- Apply consistent management approaches to IT Portfolio Management to increase data quality of data through best practices and documentation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Background check required with the ability to obtain a public trust
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of and experience with supporting project management office operations regarding the management, planning, implementation, and all phases of the capital planning and strategic planning processes.
- Knowledge of process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles as applied to process modernization
- Knowledge of configuration management, ITIL Framework, change management, IT asset management, and IT service request fulfillment.
- Proven experience in activity and data modeling, developing modern business methods, identifying best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Ability to provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and other forms of knowledge transfer.
- Ability to meet cost, schedule, and performance requirements for federal IT
- Knowledge of FITARA, SDLC, FEA, Capital Planning, and FISMA.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a diverse group of team members, stakeholders, and senior leadership.
- Must have excellent organizational, scheduling, and prioritization skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, ethics, and integrity.
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting.
- Ability to interact with co-workers to develop a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision or guidance.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program
To apply for this job please visit careers.chenegamios.com.