Software Tester job in maryland
College Park, MD Join our Talent Network
CAS is currently seeking a Software Tester to join our growing team
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review software requirements and prepare test scenarios.
- Execute tests on software usability.
- Analyze test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Prepare reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and report to the design team.
- Interact with clients to understand product requirements.
- Participate in design reviews and provide input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- 2+ years of software testing experience
- 1+ years of software quality assurance
- Secret clearance required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with Agile Development.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Executive Order 13495, The Non Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service Contracts provide first right of refusal to incumbents on contracts. If the position is accepted by the incumbent on the job, other application/resume of non-incumbents will not be reviewed.
To apply for this job please visit careers.chenegamios.com.