For those hiring an accountant, it is important to understand the full scope of responsibilities that this potential hire will have. This post provides a detailed overview of the duties an accountant is responsible for, as well as a sample resume for those wishing to enter the field.
It should be noted that bookkeeping may not be the only task you need to tackle – it’s worth researching what other skills your business needs to be successful.
With this Bookkeeper resume you can find your dream job, the resume can be downloaded in word and pdf format, rearranged. View more: Accounting Clerk Resume
Bookkeeper Resume Sample 2022
|Format:||Word (Microsoft) & PDF|
Bookkeeper Resume Writing Sample
Bookkeeper with years of experience working with a variety of businesses. Expert in financial planning and management with a track record of dependability “as well as expertise in vendor negotiations Dedicated worker who is meticulous and quick to learn “to precision and efficiency
Bookkeeper Resume Skills
- By implementing inventory controls and standardizing ordering procedures, I was able to reduce expenditures by 15% in a 90-day period by developing efficiency-enhancing workflow/process improvements.
- Engineered a detailed P&LAutomation system project that increased productivity by cutting a 4-5 day process in half.
- Payroll processing will be completed in one day thanks to the implementation of Time Flier, an online time tracker.
- Certified Management Accountant(CMA)
- Bookkeepers Certification
- International Accredited Business
- Accountant (IABA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Medicare Inc., Avoca, NY | October 2022 – Present
- Oversee accounts receivable and payable for 200-unit rental property
- Instituted system to pull aging reports at more frequent intervals, quickly identifying and routinely tracking delinquent accounts, which reduced monthly outstanding debt by 50%
- Develop positive relations with vendors and tenants, addressing account inquiries as needed
- Track and update tax and insurance documentation for 40+ vendors
Company Name, Avoca, NY | February 2019 – September 2021
- Performed weekly reconciliations for 3 bank accounts, ensuring accurate records and identifying inconsistencies
- Generated reports, including income statements and balance sheets
- Prepared and delivered bank deposits totaling ~$65K each