Get the resume sample for junior accountant and newly graduated accountant, financier in word and pdf format for free.
Junior Accountant is the perfect job for anyone who is looking to gain a step up on the competition. The role offers all of the best traits that would typically be seen in an accountant, and junior accountants enjoy freedom and responsibility straight out of college. Junior Accountant opportunities are available in a wide range of markets, including accounting, finance, retail and restaurant management.
Junior Accountant Resume Sample 2022
|Format:||Word (Microsoft) & PDF|
Junior Accountant Resume Writing Sample
Inventory Accounting Skills
- New Things
- Kitchen Equipment
- Crew Members
- Communication Payroll
- Analyze Information
- Customer Service
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)
- Certified Forensic Accountant (CrFA)
Junior Accountant Company name May 2022- Present
- With strict deadlines, I processed monthly, quarterly, and annual profit and loss statements and balance sheets for management.
- Balance sheet/income statement accounts were reconciled and analyzed, journal entries were prepared, and the monthly close process was completed.
Accounting Internship Company Name July–August 2021
- All financial transactions were generated, recorded, and reconciled in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- To ensure customer satisfaction, I coordinated all aspects of customer service.
- Process and finalize the day’s loans and bank deposits.
- When reconciling, tracking, and reporting financial transactions, I followed financial guidelines as well as related laws and regulations.