Payroll specialist resume template, A resume for a payroll specialist. This is a good resume example for someone who is new to the job market, who has no experience in the field, or who just wants to start fresh with their resumes. It can help you get your foot in the door at potential job opportunities and show off what you have to offer employers.
This sample resume shows you how to write your first page and highlight your relevant experience while highlighting key words that might be on any employer’s “what they are seeking”.
Payroll Specialist Resume Sample 2022
|Format:||Word (Microsoft) & PDF|
Payroll Specialist Resume Writing Sample
Payroll specialist with seven years of accounting operations experience. Highly skilled in payroll administration functions such as discrepancy research, adherence to regulatory guidelines, complex processing procedures, and program management. Capable of resolving issues quickly and identifying errors on time sheets
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Payroll Certification
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
- Certified Instrumentation Specialist (CIS)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
Cloud Clearwater, Payroll Administrator Company name- Present
- By communicating with department managers on a regular basis, I was able to increase on-time payroll submissions to 100%.
- On-time processing of bi-weekly payroll for 1,500 multistate employees. Implemented a standardized payroll review process, which resulted in a 10% reduction in payroll errors.
- Set up 2,500 current and former employees’ severance, garnishments, benefits, and cash profit-sharing payments in ADP.
River Tech, Payroll Specialist Company Name July–August 2021
- I was in charge of the weekly payroll for 500 non-exempt technicians.
- By running and analyzing specialized ADP reports, we were able to reduce pay disparities. All payroll inquiries and complaints were handled within 24 hours, resulting in a consistent 95 percent satisfaction rating.
• Payroll administration
• New hire processing
• Time sheet review
• Processing garnishment
• Attention to detail
• Communication • Organization