CV or Resume is a document that consists of a summary of various information of job seekers but is indispensable for job applications. As Resume Pocket, an online free resume download site, we offer you various Resume examples so that you do not have any problems with writing and preparing your resume.
Resumes that differ in various professions should be written and prepared specifically for that profession group. It should be noted that the resumes prepared in this way will attract more attention by the employer. For this reason, nurses who have very important duties should also look at nursing resume examples while preparing their Resume and prepare their Resumes in line with these examples.
Nursing Resume Example 2022 Word / Docx / PDF
|Format:||Word (Microsoft) & PDF|
Nursing Job Description
The nurse is the first assistant of the doctor. The doctor first examines the patient, diagnoses and prescribes treatment, and the nurse follows the doctor’s instructions.
Various operations and manipulations are among the responsibilities of the nurse and doctor. They take care of and assist patients, give injections, prepare patients for surgery, administer drugs, perform tests, sterilize instruments, fill out documents. The nurse has many duties.
Top 10 Nursing Specialties List
As with any profession, every nurse is different and has different nursing specialties. Here is a list of 15 nurse specialties with the best pay and working conditions:
- Parish Nurse
- Rural Nurse
- School Nurse
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Home Health Nurse
- Nurse Case Manager
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Er Nurse
- Forensic Nurse
- Nurse Administrator
Nursing Personal Qualities
To list qualifications for a nursing resume, write down qualifications that show you professionally.
- High efficiency and professionalism,
- Ability to work in a coordinated way within a team
- Ability to concentrate on a task to achieve results
- Communication skills, responsibility, industriousness, mobility, organizational skills.
- “Thanks to the resistance to stresses, it was possible to successfully solve the problems that arise at work, which require great concentration and short lead times”
- perseverance and optimism, the ability not to give up in case of failure
- To carry out activities to prevent and prevent the spread of infectious viral and bacterial diseases. Turning on germicidal lamps for the recommended time, wiping floors, surfaces, tables, and other medical furniture with disinfectants, instruments, laboratory glassware. – Collecting the pajamas, diapers, medical gowns and uniforms of the paramedic personnel and transferring them to the laundry,
Nursing Salary 2022
Nursing salaries 2022 in the United States range from $25 to $30 per hour. Annual nursing salaries range from $50,000 to $180,000 on average.