A professional resume sample for those looking for a Physiotherapy job. Learn Skills, Certifications, Qualification and Requirements. Apply for a job immediately with a physical therapy resume sample.
Physical Therapy Resume Sample 2022
|Format:||Word (Microsoft) & PDF|
Physical Therapy Resume Writing
Physical Therapist (PT) offering exceptional patient-service skills and a demonstrated history of clinical excellence. Credentials include dual-state licensure (NY and NJ); BLS, lymphedema and CPR certifications; and a Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from a CAPTE- accredited program. Experience working with pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Member of the American
- Physical Therapy Association
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary
- Clinical Electrophysiology
- Clinical case analysis
- Therapeutic massage
- Patient case management
- Excellent customer service
- Physical stamina
- Head injury knowledge
- Analytical skills
Physical Therapist – ABC Hospital, Sometown, NJ (September 2023 – Present)
- Provide physical therapy services for a 100-bed, specialized acute-care hospital. Assess patients’ rehabilitative needs, develop patient plans and treatment goals and conduct physician-prescribed PT programs. Train PT assistants in physical-rehabilitation-therapy treatments.
Clinical Residency – DEF Medical Center, Sometown, NJ (July 2018 – August 2022)
- Under the supervision of a licensed PT, provided physical therapy treatments and modalities in accordance with hospital policies and procedures.