Sports Physical Therapy Therapist Resume Example, Job Description, Skills, Certifications, Summary of Skills Download sample resume templates in PDF, Word formats.
Sports Physical Therapy Therapist career has its greatest opportunities in the medical, health care and social service sectors. These professionals provide physical therapy treatments to patients who are recovering from injury or illness. This career is mostly found in medium-to-large cities where there are readily available professional sports teams, swimming pools, gyms, and other places that might be necessary for the treatment of an athlete.
Sports Physical Therapy Therapist Resume Sample 2022
|Format:||Word (Microsoft) & PDF|
Sports Physical Therapy Therapist Resume Writing
To obtain a position as a Sports Physical Therapist wherein my skills and experience will make an effective contribution.
Hightlights of Qualificaations
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Equipment Maintenance
- Complex Problem Solving
- Active Learning
- Computers and Electronics
- Board Certified Orthopedic and Sports Certified Specialists (OCS, SCS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
Sports Physical Therapy – Company Name Sample, City, State | 2023- Present
- Performed initial assessment of injured players.
- Developed sports physical treatment program to meet player’s needs.
- Maintained treatment notes as per established standards.
- Educated patients about injury management and prevention procedures.
- Provided various treatment options for rehabilitation purposes.
- Assisted in discharge planning activities.
- Recommended changes to therapy programs based.
Sports Physical Therapy – Xyz Company Name, City, State | 2019 – 2021
- Treated sports related injuries as per physical therapy departmental standards.
- Educated patients about therapeutic exercises for speedy recovery.
- Evaluated new patients and developed appropriate physical treatment plans.
- Treated patients as per Physician’s prescription.
- Determined patient’s capacity and needs.
- Maintain up-to-date medical records for each patient.
- Utilized electric stimulations, ultrasound, hydrotherapy treatment methods.
- Assisted in sales promotions of physical therapy services.